trip air transportation
• English speaking tour director throughout
• Accommodations in First Class and select hotels in twin bedded rooms
with private bath
• Five night deluxe Aegean cruise
• Breakfast and dinner daily. All meals while on cruise
• All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary by private, deluxe motor
• Entrance fees and sightseeing throughout
• Baggage handling included throughout the tour for one suitcase per
• Host service in Athens
not specifically mentioned in itinerary
• Items of a person nature such as passport fees
• Tips to tour escort and driver
• Beverages with dinner
• Additional baggage other than one piece allowed as mentioned in the
• Airport departure taxes
• Airport taxes, fees, Fuel
security surcharges, and September 11th Security Fee
• Travel insurance, Visas, etc.
| DAY 1 / DEPARTURE
on your overnight flight to Turkey.
DAY 2 / ISTANBUL
and transfer with assistance to your hotel. Balance of the day at
DAY 3 / ISTANBUL
Classical Istanbul tour, including the underground water cistern,
of St. Sophia, Topkapi Palace, and the Covered Bazaar. Balance of the
day at leisure (B, L): ISTANBUL
DAY 4 / ISTANBUL / CRUISE
Morning at leisure. Afternoon transfer to pier to board ship for 6:00
DAY 5 / CRUISE: KUSADASI
Afternoon and evening is Kusadasi (Ephesus, Turkey) from 2:00
p.m. to midnight
DAY 6 / CRUISE: PATMOS / MYKONOS
(Greece) from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Evening in Mykonos from
4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
DAY 7 / CRUISE: RHODES
in Rhodes (Greece) from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
DAY 8 / CRUISE : HERKALION /
in Heraklion (Crete, Greece) from 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Evening in
Santorini (Greece) from 4:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
DAY 9 / ATHENS
Disembark cruise in Piraeus (Athens, Greece) at 6:00 a.m., balance
of day at leisure.
DAY 10 / ATHENS
Your morning tour of Athens includes visits to the Acropolis and its
museum, Panathenian Stadium, Temple of Zeus, Tomb of the Unknown
Soldier and more. Afternoon at leisure.
DAY 11 / HOME
Transfer to the airport for your departure flight.